I played well down the board, but had some issues with hitting the doubles. I lost to Dennis Preistley in the first round Saturday and he ended up winning the event and Sunday I lost to Jelle Klaasen in the first round. Hopefully next weekend I can hit some doubles! So, I am back on a plane tomorrow morning for the US and turn around again and leave Thursday for a 8 hr flight back for the next event in Brentwood


North-West Players Championship 03-14-09- North-West Players Championship Results

UK Blue Square Regional Qualifier 03-15-09- Blue Square North-West Regional Final Results

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those doubles will come man, keep slinging the arrers! Glad you're back safe and sound, and hope you kick some arse in the next tourney this weekend!

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions