I was sicker then I thought.... I was up till 5 AM and had to be up at 8 to get ready to play. Although the darts felt good I was not prepared to play and the kid I shot Mike Smith shot extremely well and deserved the win. Here is another example of the level of play over here. He is only 18 years old and is a great player already at such a young age.

So, it is 3 AM and I am up again. I plan on doing much better today then yesterday though. I don't know how well this flying back and forth for 8 weeks is going to work. I think I am going to have to stay to get used to the time change


Scotland Players Championship 03-08-09 (Top 64)- Scotland Players Championship Results

UK Blue Square Regional Qualifier 03-09-09- Blue Square Scotland Regional Final Results

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions