I am about to board the plane for my 1st of 8 weekends in a row to the UK. I am a bit sick, but I am looking forward to getting back over there and playing well. There are a few American's attending this and the next few events also, like Larry Butler, Gary Mawson, Chris White and David Fatum. Come on USA!!!!! I will keep you up to date on whats going on. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thank you all for your good wishes and support. Like I always say, I have the BEST fans ever!!

Johnny K

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Go get em' Johnny!

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions