Quick recap on the Bullshooter XXVII Finals. Arachnid put on a great tournament again and the entire staff all work very hard at doing so. Congratulations to the male and female MVP players this year. Shea Reynolds took the women's MVP for the first time. It was well deserved, Shea has come along way and playing very well. Congratulations to Dave Cameron as well from Canada on being the men's MVP winner. It was Dave's first year attending. He is a great guy and also played extremely well. Being the recipient of the MVP award myself at the Bullshooter Final, I know how big of an honor it is to receive this award.

Thank you to my partners from the weekend.....

I teamed up with Larry Butler, Eric Blackledge and Brad Wethington for the four man team event on Thursday. We shot some great darts together and ended up taking first place. Thank you all of you. I had a great time



I teamed up with Larry Butler for the Pro AA doubles in both the Cricket and 501 events. We shot some really good darts in both events. The talent in the Pro AA division is fantastic, so its really hard to win let alone place in this division.Congrats to Marti Martin & Jose Antonio from Spain for taking 1st in the Pro AA 501 doubles and to Isen Veljic and Scotty Miller for taking 1st in the Pro AA Cricket Doubles.

Larry and I ended up placing 3rd in the Pro AA 501 doubles and 2nd in the Pro AA Cricket doubles



I played with Colleen Eldredge and Johnny Lee Jenkins in the Pro A/AA Top Gun Triples. 
While we weren't lucky enough to place in the money in this event, we all shot extremely well. 
Next time guys, next time. Thank you to you both! 
 Congratulations to the Shea Reynolds, Ben Dersch and Steve Hilger for winning this event.


Other events I played in were the Pro A/AA Luck Draw Doubles, Pro AA/A Mixed Doubles and both Pro AA singles for me. While I did throw some great darts, I was not at all pleased with the outcome in the events. I missed entirely way too many doubles in the Pro AA 501 singles and that is just something you can not do at the level of play in the AA division at the Bullshooter.

Again, congratulations to all of the winners and as always it was great to see all of you. I really enjoy getting to see everyone at this tournament. Hope you all had a good time!

Remember Vega Darts for all your dart supply needs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions