Apr 22, 2012

2012 NDA Team Dart

Just returned home from my 8 days in Vegas. It was my 2nd year attending Team Dart and I had a great experience there again. Getting to see so many people from all around the world is probably the coolest part of attending the tournament. Be prepared for extremely long days if you attend though lol. The International teams were such great fun to shoot against. Especially my new friend Tobias Hontsch (aka Toby aka Ernie LOL)Thank you to all of my team mates for the week. I am very proud of the great darts you all shot!

What a great display of darts by both the ladies and mens US Teams in the International Team Challenge. I was happy to be able to watch my girlfriend Colleen win with the womens team this year and bring the title back to the United States. Thank you to all of the Team Dart staff for doing a great job running the tournament.

Thank you to my sponsor Dynasty Japan and to L-Style

NDA Team Dart 2012 Results
Open Masters Team Cricket – Top 4
Open Master Team 501 – Top 8
Masters Mixed Doubles Combo – Top 8
Master Mixed Doubles 501 – 2nd
Open Masters Singles 501 – 5th
Open Masters Doubles Cricket – Top 16


I look forward to seeeing you all in Chicago for another week of darts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions