OK folks.......This is a big one and SUPER huge for the sport of American darts.
Manny Pacquiao is holding a $100,000 Dart Tournament!
I can not tell you how important this is for American Darts. Its what we have ALL been waiting for. Please make arrangements to make it out to this event and show everyone that America has what it takes to compete globally in darts! It's unheard of for someone to put up this kind of money in the US for darts. Again if your free this weekend I suggest you make an appearance in what I believe is going to be huge for American dart players.


I have included the hotel information and as soon as the flyer is available I will include it in this post. Good luck to everyone and shoot well!


Location: Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel & Conv. Ctr.

2500 N. Hollywood Way

Burbank, CA 91505

818-843-6000

Ask for darters rate-$99 per night



Pacmania II Flyer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions