Well I am headed home for 2 days and then off to Holland for the weekend. There are 2 Players Championships I need to attend. I fly home for a few days after Holland and then back to the UK for 10 days for more Players Championships/UK Qualifiers. The weekend was a success, although I am not happy at all with the way I played in the 3rd round today. I missed too many shots at doubles to give him the advantage and then the confidence to win the match. However, I am accomplishing what I need to over here and thats my main goal.

Also, Larry Butler has been in for the entire month of March and I am pleased to say did extremely well over the weekend! Good job Larry



Coventry Players Championship 3/28/09- Coventry Players Championship Results

UK Blue Square Regional Final 3/29/09 (Top 32)- Blue Square West Midlands Regional Final Results

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions