Australia - William Cross Pro AM

There are 4 events being held the week that I am here... Two singles August 2nd and August 3rd. The William Cross Pro AM Men's running August 8th-9th and the Australian Open PDC event on August 10th

Since I am seeded for the event on Aug 8th-9th and did not have to qualify, they asked us to play on a team event. Myself, Scott Kirchner, Dave Honey, and Robert Thornton are playing other International teams all week to keep warm until the weekend.

Shoalhaven Classic I Men's - 108 Players
Top 32

Shoalhaven Classic II Men's - 108 Players
Top 8

William Cross Pro Am Men's
Top 32

Australian Open Players Championship
Top 64

Link to the website
Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and subject to approval. I will not approve any comments that use foul language, please be aware that youth players read this blog frequently. I will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talking about dart players or any other subject either. Please respect this and comment responsibly. Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Web Design and Development by Rags To Stitches Productions